“What’s your Snap?”
“Do you have IG?”
“Are you on Twitter?”
“Do you Scope?”
“Who do you watch on YouTube?”
Welcome to 2017 – Social Media world. Hashtag #OMG …
I, along with many do this routine: (Runs into something interesting)
- Takes a photo.
- Posts pic on Instagram Story. Insert 4 to 5 hashtags & minimize under a location or emoji icon.
- Takes a LIVE 15 second clip.
- Repeat hashtags.
- Open up Snapchat & take a couple of pictures. Swipe to Filter Location. Attach SnapCode link. Send to Story & my own Story line.
- Take Snapchat video for 10 seconds & repeat filter and link.
- Open Periscope app. Wait!
- Open Twitter app, check the current trending hashtag. Close Twitter.
- Re-open Periscope TV app. Put in hashtag. NO! Close it!
- Go to music playlist and pick the soundtrack that fits best with what fits the scenery. Oh good. 15 ready to go NYC playlist.
- Open up Periscope TV app. Input hashtag within the title & @PeriscopeTV. Press GO LIVE.
- 10 minutes to 30 minutes go by, I end the scope.
- Open up Twitter. ReTweet & Thank your viewers individually.
- If I still have the energy, I’ll go back to Instagram and do a five minute LIVE stream. Facebook * Depends….
When I do a walk around the city, I would repeat this for at least 10 to 15 times.
It has been one year, since I’ve done my crazy daily routine on all my social media platforms. The planned ones were a little complicated. I’ll save that for another blog post.
To be continued…. Part 2